Saturday, March 30, 2013

Welcome to Love Travel !!














My name is Tang Huey Huey. I am a student of University Malaysia Kelantan (UMK). Last month I have received a task from Miss Raja Norliana Raja Omar, my lecturer of course ATS 2013 - Introduction to Tourism. My task is to create a travel blog as my individual assignment. I named my blog as "Love Travel" since it is true that I love to travel. I travel every year but mostly in Malaysia. Singapore and Thailand are the only two oversea countries I traveled outside of Malaysia. Travel the world is one of my dream.

Food is the most important intention for me to travel. Therefore, I picked "Tour of Taste" as my title for the blog. In my blog, I introduced 15 countries or cities and its famous food to you. 8 foods or dishes are listed for each countries or cities. I would like to apologize to those who are Muslim and Indian. Some of the dishes or foods I introduced are non-halal or consume by you. Please just ignore it. I chosen to publish it because of those foods are the well-known or national foods at that particular countries. Again, I am so sorry about this.

 I hope you enjoy my blog and generate intention to travel after viewing it. ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment